Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. No cap.
But is it always the most exciting?
I’m sure the answer is NO for most of you.
Well, I’m here to change that today!
Introducing a beautiful and oh-so-wholesome granola tart with a crunchy crust, fruit topping, and delicious coconut yogurt filling!
For the past few weeks, I’ve been craving something crunchy and sweet in the morning. So, I finally decided to make this gluten-free granola fruit tart, and boy did it turn out good!
It tastes as amazing as it looks. You can take my word for it.
As the shape of the granola crust tells you, I was feeling extra creative that day. You can make it into several mini-tarts if you’re inviting friends or family over for a party. You can also enjoy it for brunch or as a dessert if you’re tired of the typical dishes and want to step up your game.
The crunchy granola tart shell is filled with coconut yogurt and topped with berries and some of my favorite fresh fruits. I kept it simple and healthy – with no added refined sugar. Feel free to add as many ripe fruits as you like – the more colorful the tart, the better!
So, how do you make these yum granola fruit tarts?
Let’s find out!
PS: What filling or topping would you go for when making this delicious granola fruit tart?
I’d love to hear your ideas?
- Prep Time: 20 MINUTES
- Cook Time: 25 MINUTES
- Total Time: 45 MINIUTES
- Yield: 1 1x
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut yogurt
- All kinds of berries (think blueberries, strawberries, gooseberries, raspberries, and white cranberry)
- Set the oven to 170 ° C and allow it to heat up.
- Grab a baking pan and layer it with melted coconut oil if not coated.
- Blend half of the oats for a few seconds or until they’re fine.*
- Add desiccated coconut, oak flakes (whole and grated), maple syrup, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt to a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and press it well along the edges.
- Place the pan in the oven and allow the mixture to bake for 25-30 minutes or until the granola has turned brownish.
- Set it aside and allow it to cool down.
- Fill the pan with coconut yogurt and put berries and fruits on top before serving.
*Finely ground/chopped ingredients hold the oats together. Make sure you chop the nuts finely enough. Otherwise, the tart shell will fall apart.
Keywords: Granola Crust Breakfast Tart, Healthy Granola, Granola, Baked Granola Heart Tart, Vegan Granola Tart, Gluten-free Tart, Dairy-free Tart, Granola Heart Tart, Granola Tart, Breakfast Fruit Tart with Granola Crust, Coconut Granola Love Heart Tart, Granola Breakfast Tart, Granola Breakfast Tarts with Yogurt and Berries