Allow me to introduce everyone’s favorite frozen dessert bar but in a brand new look. It’s delicious, sophisticated, and 100% vegan.
Yup, you heard that right!
Everyone knows that nothing says summer like ice cream—the creamier, the better. That’s why Magnum is such a hit this season. Also, the reason I found myself dreaming about it for weeks.
I didn’t want to cave in and compromise my diet plan. So I did the next best thing and went to the kitchen.
I fiddled with an old chocolate bar recipe to create this magnum opus (get it?). A few trial batches later, I served a copycat dessert that could put its store-bought counterpart to shame.
My rendition isn’t just low on calories, it’s high in nutrients. Best of all, it’s a guilt-free indulgence with no traces of dairy, refined sugar, gluten or artificial colors.
So vegan or not, you’re going to fall in love with this tasty treat. Each bite of these irresistible ice popsicles is decadent, luscious, and swoon-worthy. Yum!
What’s inside this secretly healthy dessert?
My Magnum-styled ice cream bars have a super soft and creamy cashew-coconut center with a hint of maple syrup for sweetness. Crackling white chocolate gives it a smooth look. The bars get their pastel hues from some magical plant dust decked with delicate homemade flowers.
Press play and learn how to whip up a dessert that’s too pretty to eat.Print
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 popsicles 1x
- 1 ½ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 vanilla bean pod caviar
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa butter
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- 2 tsp purple sweet potato powder
- 200 g dairy-free white chocolate
- 2 tbsp black carrot powder
- Refrigerate ice cream molds for at least an hour before you begin.
- Use a high-powered blender to combine the ingredients for your creamy mousse filling.
- Blend for 2 mins or until the mixture reaches a silky smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled ice cream molds. Pop them into the freezer to set. (3-4 hours).
- Melt your white chocolate with black carrot powder on top of a warm water bath.
- Once the ice cream is set, dip it into the melted chocolate.
- Pop it back into the freezer. (30 mins)Defrost the bars at room temp before serving (min 1 hr).
P.S: Remember to make a big stash because everyone will be asking for seconds.
Keywords: Magnum, Vegan Magnum Bars, Non-Dairy Classic Bar, Magnum Non-Dairy Bars, Vegan Ice Cream, Healthy Magnum Ice Cream Bar (Dairy-free), Vegan Magnum Ice Cream Bars, Homemade Vegan Magnum, Healthy Vegan Magnum