- Prep Time: 40 MINS
- Cook Time: 30 MINS +2 HOURS(RISING TIME)
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 16 servings 1x
- 4 cups white bread flour
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- 200 g pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup vegan butter, melted
- ¾ cup lukewarm almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Prep a 9” round baking dish by greasing its sides and bottom. Set aside.
- Melt butter with milk over the stove (or microwave it). Let the mixture cook until the butter looks ‘just’ melted and the lukewarm mixture reaches 41°C.
- Chuck in the other ingredients (except flour and yeast) in a bowl (of a stand mixer). Whisk until mixed well, and then add your butter+milk and yeast. Continue whisking until combined.
- Add 2 cups of flour and mix (with dough hook) for 1 min. Scrape the sides of the bowl if required and add the remaining flour.
- Knead dough on high speed for 5-10 mins till it reaches a smooth, sticky, stretchy consistency. Dust dough with more flour if it’s too wet.
- Grease another bowl before placing your dough. Cover the bowl and set aside in a warm place for 1-2 hrs or until dough doubles in size.
- Punch the risen dough to remove air bubbles and knead it for 30 secs.
- Dust your countertop with flour before rolling dough into a 12×18” rectangle.
- Spread coconut oil over the dough until it’s completely covered.
- Sprinkle raisins and pecans. Press them down gently.
- Slice the dough into 12” strips with a pastry wheel/knife. Roll each strip one at a time to form a swirl. Repeat till you have 8 swirls/rolls.
- Line the greased pan with baking paper before you assemble the rolls inside.
- Cover loosely and set aside to rise until puffy. (Approx. 30-50 mins)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Pop the pan in the oven and bake till the internal temperature reaches 90°C. (Max 20-30 mins)
- Let baked rolls cool in the hot pan for ½ hr before carefully shifting them to the wire rack.
- Glaze buns with maple syrup
Keywords: Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls, Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls With Raisins and Pecans, Vegan Cinnamon Rolls