- Prep Time: 10 Mins
- Cook Time: 5 Mins
- Total Time: 15 Mins
- Yield: 20 1x
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Freeze dried raspberry for coating
- Soak your cashews (or other types of nuts) overnight.
- Chop the cashews and other ingredients to get a smooth texture.
- Chuck the ingredients into your food processor.
- Pulse at high speed to get a well-combined, sticky mixture.*
- Scoop out the mixture.
- Gently roll and shape the sticky dough into small raspberry bliss balls. **
- Avoid dryness by coating them with coconut oil.
- Pop them in the fridge to let them set.
Bliss Balls Three Ways
- Roll your bliss balls in shredded coconut to get a refined texture.
- Coat them with freeze-dried raspberry for fresh, fruity pop of color.
- Dip them in melted dark chocolate for a sinister indulgence.
*Add more dried fruit if your bliss balls are too crumbly
**Use wet hands or it with water to make the mixture more moldable.
Keywords: raspberry bliss balls, energy balls