- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins + 2 hours additional time
- Total Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- Yield: 14 madeleines 1x
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp earl grey tea
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 ½ tbsp honey
- 1 stick plant-based butter
- 150 dairy- free white chocolate
- 15 g dairy-free milk chocolate
- Grind earl grey tea leaves in a mortar until they turn into fine powder.
- Whisk eggs with sugar to get a pale, fluffy mixture in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Sift and add the flour and baking powder.
- Melt butter and honey in a small saucepan.
- Pour half of the buttery mixture into the mixing bowl and add the other ingredients.
- Whisk until everything combines.
- Add the remaining butter-honey mixture to the batter. Continue whisking.
- Refrigerate batter for approx. 2 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Prep and grease your Madeleine molds with butter.
- Fill molds with 1 tbsp of batter.
- Pop it in the oven and bake for 10-12 mins (or until cooked through).
- Let them cool.
- Make your ganache by tempering chocolate for the glaze.
- Dip each Madeleine in chocolate ganache.
Keywords: Madeleines, earl grey madeleines, earl grey dessert, earl grey cookies